It is SO frustrating when a thriving, healthy lifestyle feels just out of reach, despite your best intentions. Why the heck can’t you just get yourself to eat healthy, exercise, get to bed at a decent hour, manage your stress, and practice meditation on a regular basis?
No big deal, right? (Umm…😬)
Reality check: your struggle is super normal, and you are not the only one! So then what’s the answer? 🤔 I know one thing:
you don’t need more articles or influencers telling you what to do.
Your problem is 🚫 not a lack of information (hello, the internet! practitioners! books! articles!) You know where to go for that stuff. No, what you really need is:
- To step back from information overload
- To connect with your strongest motivation
- To work with your unique brain (not against it!)
- And make it sustainable in your own life (aka realistic + holistic 😉)
Boom! That’s where the ⚡magic happens. Of course, to make it a bajillion times easier, you need personalized, tailored support from a trained health coach.
(Oh hey! That’s me! 👋)
The Real Question, Though, Is…
Here’s the thing: our society’s healthcare model is dominated by the “expert approach” where practitioners spend their time doling out prescriptions and advice for their patients to follow. While we absolutely need qualified and licensed clinicians, there’s still something lacking in the implementation of their advice. 🧐
You probably have a decent idea of what kind of healthy changes you want to make in your life. So… why haven’t you made them yet? ➡️ That’s where I come in!
A health coach is trained specifically in the psychology of behavior change, which means it’s my job to help you get from point A to B successfully so you can live a realistic and holistic life that helps you thrive. 🙌
Do you want to…
- Eat less junk food?
- Eat more nutrient-dense foods?
- Have a more peaceful relationship with food?
- Lose weight?
- Adopt a specific dietary style targeting a health concern?
- Find your meal planning groove?
- Fit meal prepping into your week?
- Overhaul your pantry and fridge for whole foods?
- Quit staying up too late?
- Start getting up earlier?
- Fix the quality of your sleep?
- Reduce daily overwhelm?
- Improve memory, focus, and consistency?
- Get into a meditation habit?
- Squeeze in more time in nature?
- Add fun and play to your day?
- Feel less stressed?
or how about…
- Figure out an exercise routine you won’t flake out on?
- Build muscle and core strength?
- Start taking regular walks?
- Train for an athletic goal?
- Target weak core muscles after pregnancy and birth?
- Have more energy?
- Lower your inflammation?
- Actually use that gym membership?
your next move?
I know you’re a smart cookie, and totally capable. Of course you *could* totally make all the changes you want on your own… but you just haven’t gotten around to it yet… right? 🙈
🔥 Real talk: if you haven’t figured it out by now, what’s going to change tomorrow?
Hiring a trained coach could be the best thing you ever did for yourself. Maybe it’s time to invest in yourself for a change?
Not sure if coaching is for you? Try it for free and see for yourself.
You get to ask questions and experience the vibe of a coaching conversation with zero expectations to proceed further. If it’s the right fit, you can make another booking. If not, no problem!
45-minute private coaching session
Useful for working on a singular issue, getting “unstuck”, and emerging with fresh insight and clarity.
Cost can be applied toward a package deal upon request.
Save costs and book a package deal. Includes 6 private, 30-minute coaching sessions.
Get regular support + accountability as you make sustainable changes for your health. These sessions can include visioning, focus, short and long-term goal setting, check-ins and accountability – all tailored uniquely to you as we go.
the necessity of
a healthy lifestyle
The current rates of chronic, lifestyle-related disease in the western world are staggering. Life expectancy is decreasing for our kids’ generation, and it’s time to do something about it. 👀
of people surveyed said they need more help managing their chronic disease than what their doctor provides. 😮💨
of Americans have a chronic disease, and forty percent have two, with similar concerning stats for other western countries. 😩
of people engage daily in the top five behaviours for preventing chronic disease: exercise, sleep, healthy weight, no smoking, & moderate or no alcohol consumption. 😳